Many people would like to detox their bodies to help eliminate heavy toxins, but they do not know where to begin and how to go about it.
Before we look at what you can do to eliminate toxins, let us look at some of the signs that you are actually toxic.
Toxins will make you feel tired and lethargic as they reduce the body’s ability to produce energy. There may be aches and pains in the joints, digestive problems, skin rashes, mood swings, anxiety and irritability and memory loss.
These are only some of the symptoms that your body is in desperate need of a good heavy metal detox.
When you begin to follow the detox tips to follow, bear in mind that as the body eliminates toxins, you may experience “detox symptoms” such as headaches, dizziness, joint pains, gut discomfort, lethargy and tiredness, brain fog and more. Taking a Turmeric supplement will greatly help many of these detox symptoms.
Here are some tips and steps to get you started on cleaning your bodies and optimizing your health.
Avoid Sources of Toxins
The first law of toxicology is “eliminate the source of toxins.” So, begin making some lifestyle changes such as eating more organic foods, eliminating large fish full of mercury, stopping smoking loaded with cadmium, drinking clean water, exercising and sweating, and more.
Visit more : https://tenblogs.com/
Alkaline Detoxification Diet
Go for the 15-Day Alkaline Detox Diet – simply eat as much salad, steamed vegetables, soups, vegetable juices, stir-fry veggies, or baked in an oven, eat nuts and seeds and plenty of fruit including avocados and coconuts.
Drink Plenty of Water
Water is a solvent, and it dissolves toxins to help their elimination from the body.
Your heavy metal toxic load will increase If you do not drink enough water.
Plan on drinking at least 2 litres of mineral water daily. Never drink chlorinated water from the tap as chlorine is itself a toxin.
Eat Plenty of Detox Foods
Heavy metal elimination can also be facilitated by eating foods that can help the detoxification pathways of the body.
Here are just some of the important foods to add to your diet on a regular basis:
- CILANTRO or Coriander (Coriander sativum) is a powerful heavy metal eliminator and is helpful in removing neurotoxins, such as mercury, from the body.
- BLUEBERRIES – consuming blueberry extract may help detox heavy metals from the brains’ lymphatics and detoxify the brain by inhibiting a particular protein that blocks the brains’ cleansing process.
- LEMONS – lemon juice is especially helpful in detoxing lead from the body. A daily dose of vitamin C can reduce blood lead levels.
- CHLORELLA – like cilantro, chlorella helps the body detox from neurotoxins such as mercury, lead and cadmium.
- GARLIC – garlic and onions both contain sulphur, which helps in the detoxification pathways of the liver. It can help eliminate arsenic and lead from the body by boosting the production of glutathione, the body’s most powerful detoxification enzyme.
- BEETS – beets have been known to help the liver eliminate toxins. One study found that rats given beetroot juice saw an increase in liver detoxifying enzymes, such as glutathione, which are important for the body’s antioxidant defence.
- TURMERIC – The active compound of turmeric, curcumin, helps protect the body after mercury exposure when consumed regularly. Curcumin can also reduce the damage to the liver and the kidneys caused by mercury, while also increasing detoxifying liver enzymes such as glutathione levels.
Try the HMD Detox Smoothie – prepare this in a blender:
- 3 chopped Carrots
- 2 bananas
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 cups wild blueberries
- 2 caps Chlorella
- 45 drops of HMD
- 25 drops of LAVAGE
Drinking at least one of these super detox smoothies daily is enough to keep heavy metal loads at a very low level.
Avoid Toxic Foods
Avoiding foods that tend to be high in heavy metals is another step to reducing your toxic load,
These foods would include:
- Rice, because it often contains arsenic, and brown or organic rice contains twice as much as it is stored in the bran. Avoid feeding babies rice formula too.
- Large fish high up on the food chain contain more mercury than other fish – tuna, swordfish, bluefin tuna and shark.
- Certain alcoholic drinks such as non-organic wines can be saturated with pesticide residues full of heavy metals.
- Non-organic foods are likely to contain heavy metals from the pesticides, fungicides and artificial fertilisers used.
Supplements to Support Detoxification
We have already looked at the benefit of turmeric, chlorella and vitamin C in supporting the detoxification pathways.
Other supplements would include N-Acetyl Cysteine, which is a precursor of glutathione production. Keeping glutathione levels high is going to optimize the detoxification pathways of elimination, which is critical for optimal detox.
Use a Heavy Metal Detox Protocol that Really Works
Amongst the hundreds of different products sold online, literally none have any type of science to back their claims.
HMD or “Heavy Metal Detox” is a well-researched, safe and gentle heavy metal detox supplement.
HMD is a broad-spectrum heavy metal chelator and can remove aluminium, arsenic, antimony, cadmium, lead, mercury, nickel, and uranium from the body.